If there is no court order and I want to move to another state, can I just leave?
Constitutionally, you could go because you and your spouse both have a right to parent. But if you do

leave and your spouse contests, they could get sole custody. Before making any moves, it is best to consult a family law attorney like Patricia E. Tichenor, P.L.L.C. There may be exceptions to this rule in cases of abuse.